1. The threats are real.
2. None of us bargained for this (all the issues we face in our parks.)
3. There is Strength in numbers – meaning join CoMO-CAL and be counted. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
4. Knowledge is power. CoMO-CAL is a terrific source for information. We share with our members through the bi-monthly THE VOICE. We share with members and non-members through our email NETWORK. We also have a message board.
5. All mobilehome owners are in the same boat. We can’t protect ourselves as individuals, our only hope is to unite.
6. Laws without enforcement equals no laws. New laws are not the solution – the solution is enforcement.
7. We must UNITE, NETWORK, and be ACTIVE
8. Time is of the essence. We MUST do something TODAY!
Worthy of your trust
Work with integrity
Put your welfare before anything else
Transparent and open
Provide you the best possible information to enable you to protect yourself (we can’t do it for you, sorry)
We will continue to work to organize MH owners
We will continue to brainstorm and think outside the box
We will help you network with other MH owners, other parks, other local and regional groups.
We will continue to pressure our law makers for enforcement
We will continue to expose unethical behavior
We will work ethically and will pressure other advocates to sign a Code of Ethics.